Error trying to add namespace summary

Topics: User Forum
Apr 3, 2007 at 10:34 PM
Hi I'm trying to add a namespace summary and keep getting this error:

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.Module.GetTypesInternal(StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at SandcastleBuilder.Utils.Gac.AssemblyLoader.GetNamespaces(String assemblyFilename)
at SandcastleBuilder.Utils.Gac.AssemblyLoader.GetNamespaces(String assemblyFilename)
at SandcastleBuilder.NamespacesDlg.NamespacesDlg_Activated(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnActivated(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.set_Active(Boolean value)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmActivate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I'm using 1.4.0.1 and have the March CTP of sandcastle. Any ideas what is happening?

Thanks
Bryan
Coordinator
Apr 4, 2007 at 2:43 AM
You may be missing a dependency. Do a build and see if you get any errors related to missing dependencies. If so, add the noted assemblies to the project's Dependencies property.

Eric
Apr 4, 2007 at 1:31 PM
Hi Eric,

Looks like have have all the Dependencies. I can build all the docs, just can't add summaries to the namespaces.

Bryan
Coordinator
Apr 4, 2007 at 4:02 PM
Can you send me an example that demonstrates the problem? My e-mail address is in the About box and in the footer of the help pages.

Eric