Localizing for Toc Title

Apr 16, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Hi.

I have to translate the conceptual content of my helpfile in different languages. For the content pages i work with different tokens and build the help file for every language. This works good for me. My Problem is that i cannot change the TOC Title. Is it possible to generate the TOC for different Languages ?

The only way i see at this time to edit the content file manualy and change the titels in the xml file. Is this the easiest and only way ?

Grettings and Thanks for Help
Coordinator
Apr 17, 2013 at 2:56 AM
There are no provisions for localizing the content of the content layout files. One approach might be to add multiple versions of the file, each localized and given a unique name. In the project file, you could use the MSBuild Condition attribute to include the proper one based on a passed in language variable assuming you are building from the command line.

Eric
Apr 17, 2013 at 3:48 PM
EWoodruff wrote:
There are no provisions for localizing the content of the content layout files. One approach might be to add multiple versions of the file, each localized and given a unique name. In the project file, you could use the MSBuild Condition attribute to include the proper one based on a passed in language variable assuming you are building from the command line.

Eric
Ok. Thanks for the answer.

I'll test ist.