Issue with class reference contents - IE9 compatibility Issue

Topics: Developer Forum
Mar 25, 2013 at 10:39 AM

We have used your latest sandcastle help file builder tool to generate class reference for our assemblies. In order to publish our help documentation, we have applied our styles , themes and publised in our live site.

Generated class reference contents works fine when it runs in Firefox,opera browser.

But if the generated class reference runs through Internet Explorer 9 browser. The class reference not rendered properly . Whereas it rendered properly when it runs in compatibility mode.

Please find the screenshot that illustrate the issue from the below link
I have shared a sample class reference contents in the below link
Note: Attached screenshot shows the same content as in the sample contents and we exclude our themes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sivaguru s
Mar 25, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I made a change back in August of last year to fix an issue when running under IE10 but the website files haven't changed since then. I don't recall any issues under IE9. I'm currently using IE10 on both Windows 7 and Windows 8 and see no issues either. Since you appear to be using customized versions of the website files, I'd suggest comparing your modified versions against the stock SHFB versions in the release to see what changes you need to make in order to correct the problem in your modified version of the files.