Skip base class documentation?

Topics: User Forum
Sep 9, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I have created my first project of WPF app and I see that all base classes from MS are documented (like Window). How Can I document only my code?

Sep 9, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Do you mean they are appearing in the table of contents or that the base members are appearing on the Members pages?  If it's the former, you've probably added the framework assemblies as documentation sources rather than reference assemblies.  If that's the case, add the base framework assemblies as references or, better yet, use your Visual Studio solution or project as the documentation source and SHFB will figure out the references.  If it's the latter, just use the project properties in the Visibility category to turn off inclusion of the base framework members that you don't want to see (i.e. set DocumentInheritedFrameworkMembers to false).

Sep 10, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Tnx... I was looking for something like Visibility in standalone GUI - still I don't know where it is but I found it in VS Extension ;)

Sep 10, 2012 at 4:57 PM

In the standalone GUI, those properties are on the Properties page.  Just scroll down to the Visibility category.