Support for VS2011 (Beta)?

Topics: User Forum
May 5, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Great tool, I like very much its integration with VS so that it nicely fits my CSV stuff. Could you please tell if you are planning a VS2011 (Beta) package too and if yes if you have an idea of its release date? By now, when I try opening a solution including a documentation project of course it fails loading it. Thanks!

May 5, 2012 at 7:51 PM

It works as far as I know (the latest release).  The guided installer doesn't detect that it got installed because it's stored differently in VS 2011 but it does install.  Running the VSIX by itself would allow you to install it too if there's any doubt.  If it's failing, what error are you getting?

May 6, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Thanks, I tried to reinstall SHFB: everything went fine and I can load a SHFB project in VS2010. In VS2011 Beta instead when I open the solution I get this message: "Unsupported projects: (nameofprj).shfbproj". The project in the solution is marked as incompatible, and I get the same Unsupported projects error whenever I try reloading it. To be sure, I downloaded again the latest binaries from this site and reinstalled, but noting changed.