Issue with Sancastle helpfile tool.

Topics: Developer Forum
Nov 4, 2011 at 11:30 AM

Hi,

i have used your latest sandcastle help file builder tool to generate class reference(SHFB v1.9.3.0).

it generates the class reference and it works fine when it runs in Firefox,opera browser.

But if the generated class reference runs through Internet Explorer 9 browser.  The class reference not rendered properly  .It rendered properly when it runs in compatibility mode.

Please find the screenshot in which the reported issue occurs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Sivagurus

Coordinator
Nov 4, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Your image doesn't appear so I can't see the issue.  However, I'm not aware of any problems with the website output under IE 9.  I use IE 9 and it looks okay as do the SHFB documetnation pages (http://www.ewoodruff.us/SHFBDocs) whether compatibility mode is on or off.

Eric

Jan 11, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

If the class reference is generated for spreadsheet components. When it runs in IE8 it works fine . Please see the below screen shot

But if it runs with IE 9, it have some rendering issue.(Instead of content it shows blank page)

Regards,

Sivaguru S

Coordinator
Jan 11, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Again, your image isn't showing up so I can't see the issue.  Can you host the image elsewhere and provide a link?  Do you have an example help website hosted somewhere that can be viewed or an example project that you can send me?

Eric