Problem with global namespace

Topics: User Forum
Oct 27, 2006 at 8:07 AM
While reading the docs, I noticed that you can check/uncheck namespaces within Namespaces summary form, which causes documentation to be rendered/not rendered for particular namespace. It appears, that the first option available is a global namespace. The problem is: I don't see such a thing with version As a result I get undocumented namespace '-' everytime I build the docs. Does anybody have an idea, how to get rid of that problem?
Oct 27, 2006 at 2:56 PM
I don't think the global namespace shows up for all assemblies and then it's usually only a factor if you document privates/internals. I haven't seen the problem you are reporting. Do you have a small example that demonstrates the problem that you are seeing? If so, I'll take a look at it and see about fixing it.

Oct 27, 2006 at 3:04 PM
I managed to solve my problem. I was building docs for 17 dll's, but i just started with 3 (to play with various build options etc.). However, one of those three dll's had reference to the remaining ones (I really forgot about that). Dunno why it didn't caused docs build to fail. Anyway, when i added all remaining dll's, the 'global namespace' magically apeared on top of namespace list.