Mrefbuilder prob

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Sep 21, 2007 at 6:54 AM
Hi ,
I have been trying to create .chm files using sandcastle June 2007 CTP realease ... I used the test.cs given in the Sandcastle example ,using the 11 steps given I was able to generate the .chm file but the description for the StoreNumber Class is coming blank ,same is the case for when I select the methods(Say Dec Method) .But to my suprise the descriptiion is being generated for the StoredNumber Methods.When I m using the Help File builder for generating the chm files .I am getting following
Generating reflection information...
C:\Program Files\EWSoftware\Sandcastle Help File Builder\Help\Working\GenerateRefInfo.bat
MrefBuilder (v2.2.64000.4)
Copyright c Microsoft 2006
Error: Unresolved assembly reference: ColorizerLibrary (ColorizerLibrary, Version=2.1.0.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5929c739f35cf5aa) required by SandcastleBuilder.Components
Last step completed in 00:00:02.2643
Coordinator
Sep 21, 2007 at 4:08 PM
It looks like you've added the help file builder assemblies to the list to document. You shouldn't do that, just add your assemblies. Please read the Getting Started section in the help file and see the FAQ for common problems and solutions.

Eric