Need help on Multi-language support

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Aug 7, 2007 at 9:36 AM
I'm building multi-language documents using sandcastle builder, it works fine, I translated the xml files, and it generates the localized build of CHM file. But the description for members that is inherited from classes in .NET framework library, is not translated. And the link is also to the en-us msdn web site. Could I use the description/URL for localized MSDN?
For example,
I have a class named A, and have a method named B, so the description for A.B is fine, but A.Equals is always in english.
Aug 7, 2007 at 7:11 PM
Edited Aug 7, 2007 at 7:40 PM
To set the language used, change the Language property in the Help File category. Note that MSDN doesn't support all languages. If you pick one that it doesn't support, it will default to English.

Edit: I saw your message in the MSDN form and Dave's response. The original ResolveReferenceLinks component did support a locale attribute. I think it must have been left out of the constructor code by accident when they refactored the component. I'll report it as a bug and hopefully they'll get it into the next CTP.