Discussions under Project Management Forum

Please Note: The answers to many problems and questions, especially if you are new to Sandcastle and the Help File Builder, can be found in the Getting Started and FAQ help topics in the help file that comes with the Help File Builder.

TOC contains only one namespace

first post: CocaCola2 wrote: Hello, I am using the VS2013 display option and when I build the do...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: This issue is fixed in the latest release. Eric

answered by: CocaCola2 wrote: Hello, I am using the VS2013 display option and when I build the do...

Unable to build sandcastle help file when using SET SHFBROOT

first post: DondeeTan wrote: I'm building our CHM file as a post-build event. The syntax is as f...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: If you're splitting up the Sandcastle binaries from their supportin...

I can't download the latest.

first post: cartango wrote: Is the download link correct?

latest post: cartango wrote: I get a network error. It may be the firewall at work. I will try i...

ResolveReferenceLinksComponent2: Unknown reference link target

first post: SWarnberg wrote: Hi,I was hoping that this issue was fixed now with the latest relas...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Create a SHFB project and add the reference assemblies to it as doc...

Interpreting the sand castle Warning ShowMissingComponent: [P: ] Missing <summary> documentation

first post: kianfatt1982 wrote: I have been searching for documentation on how to interpret the San...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: The prefix just identifies the type of member (a namespace, a type,...

How to do commenting for auto generated file.

first post: YogeeRaj wrote: I have a class that is generated by tt file. So, when I put xml c...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: You can put them in a separate XML comments file and add it as a do...

HHC.exe: Тhere is not enough memory available for this task. Quit one or more programs to increase available memory, and then try again.

first post: checho_85 wrote: Hi, I am attempting to build my documentation containing over 100...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Sorry, I don't know. Eric

<inheritdoc/> problem when implementing an interface located in a different assembly

first post: mmuehlen wrote: Hi all, I have a problem to apply <inheritdoc/> to members of a c...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: If you can send me an example that demonstrates the problem, I'll l...

API Filter UI error

first post: dprTCSCcom wrote: In the API Filter dialog, after clearing the checkboxes for more th...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: The behavior you are seeing is by design and is documented (see the...

Add file to a conceptual article

first post: checho_85 wrote: Hi guys, is it possible to embed a file in the sandcastle project...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Adding it to the project with a BuildAction of Content should work....