Discussions under Project Management Forum

Please Note: The answers to many problems and questions, especially if you are new to Sandcastle and the Help File Builder, can be found in the Getting Started and FAQ help topics in the help file that comes with the Help File Builder.

Add file to a conceptual article

first post: checho_85 wrote: Hi guys, is it possible to embed a file in the sandcastle project...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Adding it to the project with a BuildAction of Content should work....

Including a PDF file in a .chm file (html helpfile 1) generated using SHFB.

first post: nite_hawk wrote: I need to include a pdf file in my sandcastle documentation. The u...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: As long as you downloaded it from the Download page here and it's v...

Adding Forward and Backward icon to navigating from one class to another

first post: ShobhitS wrote: Hi, I working on to generate an API document using sandcastle proj...

latest post: ShobhitS wrote: Hi Eric, Thanks for the reply, I am using 2013 presentation style ...

(62,5): error MSB6006: "HXCOMP.EXE" exited with code 3.

first post: BigAlbert wrote: Following is the output from project which succeeds to compile on W...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Sorry, I don't know. The Help 2 stuff is pretty old so perhaps it ...

Adding Image to a header

first post: ShobhitS wrote: Hi All, Currently i am working to develop an API document using Sa...

latest post: ShobhitS wrote: **EWoodruff wrote:** > I intentionally changed where the logo was p...

Code snippets

first post: doubret wrote: Hi Is this possible to use code snippet files in SHFB to inject c...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: You can write a build component that handles a custom include eleme...

The VS2013.xsl file can't be found

first post: rferj wrote: Hi. I made a fresh install of the new version and upgraded my hel...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Everything has been consolidated in the latest release. You'll fin...

Documenting DBML Auto Generated Classes

first post: JPScerri wrote: I have a class that is auto generated in the DBML: Public Class C...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: See the [Member ID Strings](http://www.ewoodruff.us/xmlcommentsguid...

Error when Compiling HTML Help

first post: JPScerri wrote: Using Ver. 2014.2.15.0 (Beta) I'm receiving the following error: ...

latest post: JPScerri wrote: Thanks Eric. You're right. Worked fine. Thanks JP

answered by: EWoodruff wrote: It looks like you've specified the path to the Help 1 compiler to b...

ResolveReferenceLinksComponent2: Unknown reference link target

first post: SWarnberg wrote: Hi,I was hoping that this issue was fixed now with the latest relas...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Set the BuildAssembler Verbosity property in the Build category to ...