Discussions under Project Management Forum

PLEASE NOTE:  THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN MOVED TO GITHUB
https://github.com/EWSoftware/SHFB

Do not file any further issues here on CodePlex.  If you have an issue or a question, please submit it on the Issues page on the GitHub project site.

how to set default html page for .chm file

first post: hlsc1983 wrote: hi, my first post here and also my first .chm file using shfb. k i ...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: The help file is probably being blocked. See the FAQ help topic un...

Add file to a conceptual article

first post: checho_85 wrote: Hi guys, is it possible to embed a file in the sandcastle project...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: For Help 2 and MS Help Viewer I'm not aware of any way to get it to...

SHFB: How to Add Images to Conceptual topics and in Code (XML) Commenting

first post: JWP wrote: Problem 1: You cannot figure out how to get image to show up in con...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Some additional info: If used in both conceptual topics and XML co...

TOC contains only one namespace

first post: CocaCola2 wrote: Hello, I am using the VS2013 display option and when I build the do...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: This issue is fixed in the latest release. Eric

answered by: CocaCola2 wrote: Hello, I am using the VS2013 display option and when I build the do...

Unable to build sandcastle help file when using SET SHFBROOT

first post: DondeeTan wrote: I'm building our CHM file as a post-build event. The syntax is as f...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: If you're splitting up the Sandcastle binaries from their supportin...

I can't download the latest.

first post: cartango wrote: Is the download link correct?

latest post: cartango wrote: I get a network error. It may be the firewall at work. I will try i...

ResolveReferenceLinksComponent2: Unknown reference link target

first post: SWarnberg wrote: Hi,I was hoping that this issue was fixed now with the latest relas...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Create a SHFB project and add the reference assemblies to it as doc...

Interpreting the sand castle Warning ShowMissingComponent: [P: ] Missing <summary> documentation

first post: kianfatt1982 wrote: I have been searching for documentation on how to interpret the San...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: The prefix just identifies the type of member (a namespace, a type,...

How to do commenting for auto generated file.

first post: YogeeRaj wrote: I have a class that is generated by tt file. So, when I put xml c...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: You can put them in a separate XML comments file and add it as a do...

HHC.exe: Тhere is not enough memory available for this task. Quit one or more programs to increase available memory, and then try again.

first post: checho_85 wrote: Hi, I am attempting to build my documentation containing over 100...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Sorry, I don't know. Eric