Discussions under Developer Forum

Please Note: The answers to many problems and questions, especially if you are new to Sandcastle and the Help File Builder, can be found in the Getting Started and FAQ help topics in the help file that comes with the Help File Builder.

Missing summaries for indexer for c++/cli project.

first post: MichaelHulthin wrote: Hi, For an indexer like: /// <summary> /// Gets the <see cref="TTP...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: I haven't done it yet. I'll see if I can get it into the next rel...

Replacing page breaks by section breaks in Open XML Document style

first post: MikhailS wrote: Hello, by default Sandcastle sets the page break for every class ...

latest post: dprTCSCcom wrote: Eric, You like tables with no headers after page breaks, I like m...

Chrome displays security prevention alert on opening Index.html which is build using Sandcastle.

first post: vijendrakumar_y wrote: I have built Index.html file using Sandcastle from the .net dll and...

latest post: hdsaraiya wrote: Hi Eric, Thank you again. Enabling the Root Namespace option resol...

Generate links to base classes in Declaration Syntax

first post: JSavesTheDay wrote: Is there a way to generate links to base classes or implemented int...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Add the Syntax Component to the project and enable the links in its...

How to mail or export CHM file

first post: LockTar wrote: Hi, First: I like your product! It is great, easy to use and a lo...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: More likely than not its being blocked by security policy, especial...

Custom reference links to external links/other SHFB projects

first post: mikevanoo wrote: Using this other topic (https://shfb.codeplex.com/discussions/35011...

latest post: mikevanoo wrote: Eric, I've now got all my classes documented and appearing in the...

Default to TOC fully expanded with MSDN 2013 lightweight presentation

first post: gray_r wrote: How do I configure my SHFB Help Project to open with TOC fully expa...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: I'm working on a fix for the next release. It's only an issue if y...

(62,5): error MSB6006: "HXCOMP.EXE" exited with code 3.

first post: BigAlbert wrote: Following is the output from project which succeeds to compile on W...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Sorry, I don't know. The Help 2 stuff is pretty old so perhaps it ...

Getting @@_SHFB_1 when viewing the CHM file

first post: willhart wrote: Hello, We recently started using Sandcastle to build our help fil...

latest post: willhart wrote: Thank you so much Eric. This fixed it. I went to the build compon...

answered by: EWoodruff wrote: Make sure you're all using a common version (latest release prefera...

MREFBUILDER : error : Unresolved assembly reference: Newtonsoft.Json on OOTB Project Template

first post: wwarby wrote: Yesterday I added a reference to System.Web.Http to my project in o...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: You can still find it in the TOC or with the search option. The ne...