Discussions under Developer Forum

Please Note: The answers to many problems and questions, especially if you are new to Sandcastle and the Help File Builder, can be found in the Getting Started and FAQ help topics in the help file that comes with the Help File Builder.

Add file to a conceptual article

first post: checho_85 wrote: Hi guys, is it possible to embed a file in the sandcastle project...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Adding it to the project with a BuildAction of Content should work....

Please add NuGet support to shfb projects in VisualStudio

first post: reitzmichnicht wrote: Use Case: In our projects we are referencing a lot of NuGet packa...

latest post: reitzmichnicht wrote: $(OutDir) doesn't work in additional references projects because th...

Including a PDF file in a .chm file (html helpfile 1) generated using SHFB.

first post: nite_hawk wrote: I need to include a pdf file in my sandcastle documentation. The u...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: As long as you downloaded it from the Download page here and it's v...

Multiple Installations?

first post: cetama wrote: Hi, we have a build machine which is handling not only a trunk bu...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: For the older releases, defining the SHFBROOT and DXROOT environmen...

Adding Forward and Backward icon to navigating from one class to another

first post: ShobhitS wrote: Hi, I working on to generate an API document using sandcastle proj...

latest post: ShobhitS wrote: Hi Eric, Thanks for the reply, I am using 2013 presentation style ...

Missing summaries for indexer for c++/cli project.

first post: MichaelHulthin wrote: Hi, For an indexer like: /// <summary> /// Gets the <see cref="TTP...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: I haven't done it yet. I'll see if I can get it into the next rel...

Replacing page breaks by section breaks in Open XML Document style

first post: MikhailS wrote: Hello, by default Sandcastle sets the page break for every class ...

latest post: dprTCSCcom wrote: Eric, You like tables with no headers after page breaks, I like m...

Chrome displays security prevention alert on opening Index.html which is build using Sandcastle.

first post: vijendrakumar_y wrote: I have built Index.html file using Sandcastle from the .net dll and...

latest post: hdsaraiya wrote: Hi Eric, Thank you again. Enabling the Root Namespace option resol...

Generate links to base classes in Declaration Syntax

first post: JSavesTheDay wrote: Is there a way to generate links to base classes or implemented int...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Add the Syntax Component to the project and enable the links in its...

How to mail or export CHM file

first post: LockTar wrote: Hi, First: I like your product! It is great, easy to use and a lo...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: More likely than not its being blocked by security policy, especial...