Discussions under Developer Forum

Please Note: The answers to many problems and questions, especially if you are new to Sandcastle and the Help File Builder, can be found in the Getting Started and FAQ help topics in the help file that comes with the Help File Builder.

HXC3031: Keywords exceeds 4096 bytes

first post: mogens wrote: I opened a work item on this, but I'm curious if anyone else has se...

latest post: Samuelgk05 wrote: I completely understand you Eric. Thank you so much for your patien...

ResolveReferenceLinksComponent2: Unknown reference link target

first post: SWarnberg wrote: Hi,I was hoping that this issue was fixed now with the latest relas...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Create a SHFB project and add the reference assemblies to it as doc...

Multiple projects website TOC

first post: mechk wrote: Only the first (in alphabetical order) project/xml is shown in the ...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: It's hard to tell what your problem is based on your description. ...

Best way to incorporate Word Documents

first post: vbtrek wrote: Can anyone tell me the best way to incorporate a Word Document into...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: You can embed documents in the help with a link to them. When clic...

Interpreting the sand castle Warning ShowMissingComponent: [P: ] Missing <summary> documentation

first post: kianfatt1982 wrote: I have been searching for documentation on how to interpret the San...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: The prefix just identifies the type of member (a namespace, a type,...

How to do commenting for auto generated file.

first post: YogeeRaj wrote: I have a class that is generated by tt file. So, when I put xml c...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: You can put them in a separate XML comments file and add it as a do...

Do not have some methods in chm file

first post: YogeeRaj wrote: Hi, I have some some methods like private DbParameter[] GetPolicyP...

latest post: YogeeRaj wrote: Hi EWoodruff, Thanks, for your reply. I got my problem solved.

Image does not show up in .chm but does on the topic previewer

first post: Pikki wrote: Hello, I wanted to use an image for the section header, and this ...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: The mediaLink element is invalid outside of the content element. P...

HHC.exe: Тhere is not enough memory available for this task. Quit one or more programs to increase available memory, and then try again.

first post: checho_85 wrote: Hi, I am attempting to build my documentation containing over 100...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Sorry, I don't know. Eric

Markdown Support

first post: ssmith wrote: Has anybody modified Sandcastle to produce markdown, rather than HT...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: That seems rather redundant if you're creating a presentation style...