Discussions under Developer Forum

Please Note: The answers to many problems and questions, especially if you are new to Sandcastle and the Help File Builder, can be found in the Getting Started and FAQ help topics in the help file that comes with the Help File Builder.

Old friend BE0071, but everything seems to be there.

first post: tubwreck wrote: I have just installed SHFB on a new Windows 8.1 PC, but when I try ...

latest post: tubwreck wrote: Thanks!

Strange script error: AddLanguageSpecificTextSet is null

first post: andis59 wrote: I have just made some changes in an old project (VS2010) and rebuil...

latest post: andis59 wrote: Me too... One thing that is really strange is if I create a small ...

TOC contains only one namespace

first post: CocaCola2 wrote: Hello, I am using the VS2013 display option and when I build the do...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: This issue is fixed in the latest release. Eric

answered by: CocaCola2 wrote: Hello, I am using the VS2013 display option and when I build the do...

Unable to build sandcastle help file when using SET SHFBROOT

first post: DondeeTan wrote: I'm building our CHM file as a post-build event. The syntax is as f...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: If you're splitting up the Sandcastle binaries from their supportin...

XAML usage information not visible

first post: AGrucza wrote: XAML usage information is not appearing in my help file built by SH...

latest post: AGrucza wrote: Many thanks for investigating, Eric. I will be keenly awaiting the ...

I can't download the latest.

first post: cartango wrote: Is the download link correct?

latest post: cartango wrote: I get a network error. It may be the firewall at work. I will try i...

HXC3031: Keywords exceeds 4096 bytes

first post: mogens wrote: I opened a work item on this, but I'm curious if anyone else has se...

latest post: Samuelgk05 wrote: I completely understand you Eric. Thank you so much for your patien...

ResolveReferenceLinksComponent2: Unknown reference link target

first post: SWarnberg wrote: Hi,I was hoping that this issue was fixed now with the latest relas...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: Create a SHFB project and add the reference assemblies to it as doc...

Multiple projects website TOC

first post: mechk wrote: Only the first (in alphabetical order) project/xml is shown in the ...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: It's hard to tell what your problem is based on your description. ...

Best way to incorporate Word Documents

first post: vbtrek wrote: Can anyone tell me the best way to incorporate a Word Document into...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: You can embed documents in the help with a link to them. When clic...