As can be seen in the several posts I have done over the last few weeks, I have been working on migrating from ndoc to Sandcastle via SHFB (version 22.214.171.124). In my journey I ran into a few issues that Eric could clarify, a couple he promptly fixed, and some
he left to my own devices. Now that I have finished the migration and cleaned up the output I thought others might find it useful to be able to see both the input and output of a real-world project of moderate size (8 DLLs, 180 source files, 1500+ generated
The input files are packed into my open-source C# library download available
The output files are also included in the download but are browseable online
here as well.