This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Search doesn't work on website

Topics: Developer Forum
Nov 5, 2014 at 12:51 PM

We publish our Help on a IIS-Webserver as a website. Since we changed to the new VS2013-Presentation-Style, the Search doesn't work. It don't work with IE11 on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. But the Search works fine with Chrome or Firefox.

After a while i found the problem in the Script-File branding-Website.js in the Function PerformSearch(). On Line 436 is a comma too much. IE Versions smaller than 11.0.9600.17351 cannot handle this. With Update KB2987107 everything is okay. But for older version the comma must be removed.

This just for informationen ... and maybe to fix.

Nov 5, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Thanks. It's already been reported and fixed for the next release.