First, I want to say thanks for the great tool！
In my project I want to show some sample codes, both in C# and VB.NET in my conceptual topics. The problem I got is when I place two <code/> elements, one for C# the other for VB.NET, in a conceptual topic, the code blocks does not fit together. On the
output webpage, it shows two separate code blocks: one with C# code, and tab 'VB' disabled. And the other code block with VB.Net code and tab 'C#' disabled. I tested that if I put the those two <code/> elements in within comments (in my code file), it
works well, i.e. there are only one code block with two enabled tabs.
My version of Sandcastle Help File Builder is v2014.4.22.0.
My code is something like this.
<code lang="C#" source="Samples.cs" region="TEST" />
<code lang="VB.NET" source="Samples.vb" region="TEST" />
And the output looks like this.
// Here goes my c# code
// Blank, need to click on the tab 'VB' to show the VB.NET code