Types are not appearing in the title of the overloaded constructor

Topics: User Forum
Apr 20, 2013 at 12:12 AM
I’m using the latest version of Sandcastle Help File Builder (1.9.7.0) and Sandcastle and am running into the following issue:
• Types (such as int, string, Object, char, etc) are not appearing in the title of the overloaded constructor.

For example:
TallyKeepingFileStreamWriter.Write Method ([], , )
should be:
TallyKeepingFileStreamWriter.Write Method (Char[], Int32, Int32)

Thanks for any thoughts...
Coordinator
Apr 22, 2013 at 9:00 PM
I'm not able to duplicate this issue, can you send me a small example that demonstrates the problem?

Eric
Apr 23, 2013 at 5:15 PM
My co-worker was able to build a CHM with this doc set so the problem must be my machine and/or install of Visual Studio.
Thanks for the response.
Coordinator
Apr 23, 2013 at 7:13 PM
If you've ever modified the XSL transformations for the presentation style, one thing to check is that the modified versions haven't been kept around after installing the latest version. You could verify that by uninstalling the Sandcastle Tools and checking the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sandcastle folder for any left over files. If any are found, delete them.

Also, check for virtualized copies which may override the installed files. They can be located by looking in the C:\Users\<YOURACCOUNT>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86) folder (substitute your ID for "<YOURACCOUNT>"). You may see a .\Sandcastle and and/or .\EWSoftware folder. If so delete them.

Eric