Typographical error exists in the Japanese localization ("宣伝" of VisualBasicDeclaration)

Topics: User Forum
Jan 6, 2013 at 5:38 AM

I found a typo in the Japanese localization files will be reported.

Presentation\hana\Content\ja-JP\conceptual_content.xml(56): <item id="VisualBasicDeclaration"><include item="VisualBasic"/> (宣伝)</item>

宣伝:Advertising

宣言:Declaration

Below are the results of grep.

Presentation\hana\Content\ja-JP\shared_content.xml(50): <item id="declarationLabel">宣伝</item>
Presentation\Prototype\content\ja-JP\reference_content.xml(47): <item id="syntaxTitle">宣伝の文法</item>
Presentation\Shared\content\ja-JP\syntax_content.xml(12): <item id="UnsupportedStaticClass_VisualBasic">Visual Basicは静的クラスの宣伝をサポートしていません。</item>
Presentation\Shared\content\ja-JP\syntax_content.xml(28): <item id="UnsupportedStructure_JScript">JScriptは構造の利用をサポートしていますが、新しい構造の宣伝はサポートしていません。</item>
Presentation\Shared\content\ja-JP\syntax_content.xml(30): <item id="UnsupportedCast_JScript">JScriptは新しいキャストオペレータの宣伝をサポートしていません。</item>
Presentation\Shared\content\ja-JP\syntax_content.xml(39): <item id="UnsupportedStructure_JavaScript">JavaScriptは構造を利用をサポートしていますが、新しい構造の宣伝はサポートしていません。</item>
Presentation\Shared\content\ja-JP\syntax_content.xml(41): <item id="UnsupportedCast_JavaScript">JavaScriptは新しいキャストオペレータの宣伝をサポートしていません。</item>
Presentation\Shared\content\ja-JP\syntax_content.xml(45): <item id="UnsupportedStaticClass_VisualBasicUsage">メンバーをアクセスするために、staticクラスのインスタンスを宣伝する必要はありません。</item>
Presentation\vs2005\Content\ja-JP\shared_content.xml(114): <item id="VisualBasicDeclaration"><include item="VisualBasic"/> (宣伝)</item>

Coordinator
Jan 6, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I don't currently have a set of Japanese translations for the current version of Sandcastle.  If the files you have are for the current release (v2.7.2.0) or can be updated for it and you don't mind sharing them, I can add them to a future release.  My e-mail address is in the About box of the SHFB standalone GUI and in the footer of the pages of the SHFB help file.  Thanks.

Eric