Previous Versions of SHFB

Topics: User Forum
Sep 26, 2008 at 3:50 AM
Is it possible to get a previous version of SHFB?  All I see is 1.7 available but I am looking for 1.5 (whatever version will work with Sandcastle June 2007 CTP).  I created a couple of help files last year changing styles a little and adding additional content pages based on it.  Well, I need to make a few changes to the pages and recompile.  There are problems when trying to compile using the latest version of Sandcastle and SHFB.  This is NOT a problem with the current version just the customizations I did were based on a previous version of Sandcastle.  I would rather just recompile with the old version of Sandcastle, which I still have, and the correlated version of SHFB than redo all my custom pages.  If anyone has, or knows where I can get the previous version, I would be much obliged.  (I already googled for it and could not find it.)
Sep 26, 2008 at 3:21 PM

I hide the old versions of SHFB when a new release of Sandcastle is issued since older SHFB releases don't work with the later Sandcastle releases.  I'll make the version download files available elsewhere temporarily.  I'll post back here when I've done it.

Sep 26, 2008 at 11:39 PM
Thanks Eric.  I'll be sure to download it as soon as it's available.
Sep 27, 2008 at 10:46 PM
The file is temporarily available from my website:

The related Sandcastle June 07 patch is as well if you need it:

Sep 28, 2008 at 12:40 AM
Downloaded it.  Thanks again.