Unresolved System.Drawing

Topics: User Forum
Sep 21, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Hi

I cant seem to compile my project - either inside VS or using the standalone gui.  I get:

MREFBUILDER : error : Unresolved assembly reference: System.Drawing (System.Drawing, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=969db8053d3322ac, Retargetable=Yes) required 

I've added a reference to System.Drawing via the standalone gui (the add ref dialog in VS only show .Net 4 reference and this is a 3.5 project - yes, I do have 3.5 set in the project settings).

Am I missing something ?

Thanks

Coordinator
Sep 22, 2011 at 1:30 AM

Use you're Visual Studio solution or project file as the documentation source.  SHFB will figure out the references for itself and you won't have to add them manually to the project.  SHFB is built with .NET 4.0 so it won't show reference assemblies from the GAC for anything but .NET 4.0.

Eric

Sep 22, 2011 at 1:54 AM

Yes, my doc sources are projects (there's a silverlight project in the solution so I couldn't use that). If I remove the system.drawing reference I still get the same error, but for 4.0.  

Hmm just tried again and now it's working.  I did restart VS so maybe there was something funcky going on there.

Cheers.