References to the MS Enterprise Library

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Apr 11, 2008 at 4:11 AM
Hi.

I have a custom component that references the MS Validation Application Block. When I run SHFB on my project it claims that I need to add the assemblies from the Enterprise Library. I add them but one of them, the Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder, seems to not have a comments file because it adds an Unknown.xml file and avoids me to compile the help project. That's the error:

BUILD FAILED: Unable to find XML comments file: C:\Projects\Support\Help\Unknown.xml

What I need to do to compile the project when it references the libraries from the MS Enterprise Library?

Regards,
rferj
Apr 11, 2008 at 4:20 AM
Nevermind... I found the Dependencies property :-))

Regards,
rferj

rferj wrote:
Hi.

I have a custom component that references the MS Validation Application Block. When I run SHFB on my project it claims that I need to add the assemblies from the Enterprise Library. I add them but one of them, the Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder, seems to not have a comments file because it adds an Unknown.xml file and avoids me to compile the help project. That's the error:

BUILD FAILED: Unable to find XML comments file: C:\Projects\Support\Help\Unknown.xml

What I need to do to compile the project when it references the libraries from the MS Enterprise Library?

Regards,
rferj