Hello, I've found the FAQ regarding embedding images in the docs. I'm trying to follow the instructions but instead of seeing the iage I'm getting a red "X". Here's what I've done:
1) In my "bin/Release" folder containing the release build dll and the xml file, I've created a folder called "DocImages" and copied an image ("MyImage.bmp") into it.
2) In my code comments I've added <img src="../DocImages/MyImage.bmp"/> and rebuilt the project.
3) In SHFB I right-click in the Project Explorer, select "Add->Existing Folder..." and select the "DocImages" folder.
4) In Project Explorer I expand the directory tree so that "DocImages" folder is expanded, select "MyImage.bmp" and make sure "Build Action" is set to "Content".
5) I now click "Documentation -> Build Project".
when I view my documentation I only see a red "X" and not the image itself. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance,