I'm afraid I'm gonna need some help setting up the resolve conceptual links component. I've tried the following, which does NOT work:
In the SandcastleBuilder.components file, Under
<component id="Resolve Conceptual Links">
<insertConceptual placement="replace" type="Microsoft.Ddue.Tools.ResolveConceptualLinksComponent" />
I have inserted
<insert placement="after" type="Microsoft.Ddue.Tools.ResolveReferenceLinksComponent2" />
and my xml comments in my documented assembly look like this:
/// My summary text.
/// Here's a link that only works in .chm: <a href="d8da653d-64e4-4a0f-bee5-130050afa00a.htm">LINK 1</a>.
/// Here's a link to another type in the same assembly: <see cref="T:MyNamespace.MyType"/>.
/// Here's a link that shows up as text <link xmlns="http://ddue.schemas.microsoft.com/authoring/2003/5" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xlink:href="d8da653d-64e4-4a0f-bee5-130050afa00a">LINK 3</link>.
The "LINK 3" is displayed as regular text. I know the guid is correct (in fact it works for link 1 for .chm). If I omit the namespace declarations, I lose both the summary and the remarks. I've tried scheduling "before",
but that didn't help.