I want to show *some* [attributes] in the Syntax

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Mar 25, 2010 at 8:08 PM

There's a setting to show/notshow attributes in the Syntax.

I want to show the NamedParts and TemplateVisualState attributes but not clutter the Syntax blocks with the attributes that control visiblility in Toolbox or DesignTime.

Can this be done?

Coordinator
Mar 26, 2010 at 2:06 AM

MRefBuilder supports an attribute filter but there isn't currently a means to edit it via the project.  You can modify the MRefBuilder.config file found in the .\Templates folder in the SHFB installation folder but all changes made to it would apply to any project that you build.  The project's DocumentAttributes property would also need to be set to true.

Eric

Mar 26, 2010 at 6:33 AM

Thanks. I'm working on only one CHM, so modifying this config file is not a problem.
I need to learn what I can tweak (in SHFB and Sandcastle) to make adjustments beyond what's settable in your excellent GUI.
Austin
----- Original Message -----
To: [email removed]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 7:06 PM
Subject: Re: I want to show *some* [attributes] in the Syntax [SHFB:207337]

MRefBuilder supports an attribute filter but there isn't currently a means to edit it via the project. You can modify the MRefBuilder.config file found in the .\Templates folder in the SHFB installation folder but all changes made to it would apply to any project that you build. The project's DocumentAttributes property would also need to be set to true.

Eric