'divSizer.style' is null or not an object

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum
Nov 13, 2007 at 5:19 AM
Hi,

I am getting this error too often. whenever i try to load or navigate to a new page.

'divSizer.style' is null or not an object.

Kindly help me to fix this issue. Because this error actually disturbs the entire page alignments.

Thank you,

Regards,
M.Karthik

Coordinator
Nov 13, 2007 at 4:16 PM
Please stop posting a message AND a work item. It's unnecessary and I won't get to it any faster. Post your problem here first and I'll try to answer it. If it's a bug, I'll create a work item out of it.

Regarding this issue, I need to know whether this is with the HTML page (Index.html) or the ASP.NET page (Index.aspx) and which browser this occurs in. Also, are there other errors occurring first. When viewing the error dialog, click the Previous button to keep going back to review any prior script errors that may be affecting this one.

Eric
Nov 14, 2007 at 2:37 AM
Hi Eric,

The issue is with the ASP.NET page(Index.aspx).
Browser - InternetExplorer 6.0.
No other errors.

Regards,
M.Karthik
Coordinator
Nov 14, 2007 at 3:04 PM
I'm unable to duplicate this problem with IE 7. Unfortunately I don't have IE 6 on which to test though I can't see any reason it would be different. The object in question is only accessed when resizing the splitter so I don't know why it would cause a problem when navigating to a new link.

Eric