example and code tags in .topic files

Topics: User Forum
Nov 5, 2007 at 4:57 PM
Hi,

first THX a lot for this awesome tool!

I am using AdditionalContent files (.topic files) to add additional content to my help project.
So all works great and I write all my stuff in html into the 'bodyText' section of such .topic file.

Is it somehow possible to use <example> and <code> tags in the 'bodyText', so that they appear like codeblock as used in regular namespace/member comments?
Or how should I use them in additional content files, so that they have the same look and feel (transformation) in the resulting help file?
Coordinator
Nov 5, 2007 at 6:28 PM
Edited Nov 5, 2007 at 6:29 PM
The default transformation doesn't support <example> or <code> so the section won't appear as a collapsible, separate section but you can use the colorizer attributes on <pre> tags to get the code within them colorized in additional content files . You can also use <code> tags in additional content to import code blocks. See the Syntax Highlighting <pre> Tag Content and Importing and Colorizing Code from Source Files sections in the help file under The GUI Project Manager | Additional Content Properties section.

Eric
Nov 5, 2007 at 9:09 PM
Works like a charm!
THX