Associating a default to a folder in additional content

Sep 27, 2007 at 1:05 AM
Is there a way to do that?

BTW, any information support for Sep CTP?

Thanks a lot
Q.
Coordinator
Sep 27, 2007 at 2:34 AM
Can you be more specific regarding what you mean by "associating a default to a folder"? You might read through the Additional Content topics in the supplied help file as that will probably answer most of your questions.

Regarding the September CTP, it's due out on Friday. The help file builder release that supports it will follow within the week. It may come out sooner depending on how many breaking changes there are in it.

Eric
Sep 27, 2007 at 3:28 PM
Basically what I wanted is the ability to associate a "default page" to the folder. So that when I click the folder node in the topics panel the default page will show up.

Your application is fantastic. I really appreciate your effort.
Coordinator
Sep 27, 2007 at 4:04 PM
Name the page after the folder. For example, if the folder is called ProjectInfo, call the page ProjectInfo.html. The title from the page will be used as the title for the table of content entry. As I mentioned, see the supplied help file. Specifically, the topics in the Additional Content Properties topic under the GUI Project Manager topic in the help file as it shows you how to do this and lots more.

Eric
Sep 28, 2007 at 10:09 PM
Thanks a lot for your kind reply. I will try it.